Our training is directed towards drivers and increasing their skills on the road.
Driver Hire are one of the biggest CPC trainers in the country, and we endeavour to provide a very worthwhile training experience, with the drivers being fully engaged for the 7 hours interactive study.
We are continually expanding our range of Dreiver CPC training modules. Please click here.
Driver CPC background
- All HGV & PCV drivers need to have CPC training and hold a Drivers Qualification Card (CPC)
- They need to attend 35 hours of training every 5 years
- We offer this training comprising of 5 days at one of our Approved Centres
- Drivers can choose from 19 different modules including FORS dual accredited modules
- We advise you not to delay booking your training
- As the September 2019 deadline approaches it will become more difficult to find the course on the date and location you need
- Contact us to book a course or register your interest for 2019
Training can be booked through our office in Kingston. Training cost per day is approximately £75.
Our e-training modules are designed to provide education and assessment undertaken at the drivers’ convenience. They are:
- Fuel Efficient Driving;
- Daily Walk round check;
For information on REC (The Recruitment & Employment Confederation), please click here
Do you want to be a Lorry/Hiab Driver?
If the answer is yes, then take the Hiab loader qualification certificate with us
We will pay for the course and deduct it from your additional earnings… Using your new skill you will not suffer any loss of earnings and gain 14 hours of CPC training